Terms of payment
- In advance upon signing of contract.
- The Customer must make immediate payment upon receipt of the invoice.
- If The Customer fail to make full payment on the due date, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to The Contractor, The Contractor shall be entitled to:
If any part of an invoice is in dispute, the balance will remain payable and must be paid when due. The Customer has no right to set-off any claim against The Contractor from monies owing to The Contractor.
- terminate the Maintenance or suspend any further Services or other obligations to The Customer (without being liable to The Customer for any losses so caused);
- at its sole discretion, apply any monies received from The Customer in relation to the Maintenance or any other contract or agreement between the Customer and The Contractor, including but not limited to deposits or advance payments, towards the payment of the relevant invoice.
Scope of Work
- To carry out maintenance service to the equipment as stipulated in Annexure A.
- Charges for chemical cleaning, refill of (R22/R410) gas, repair, replacement of spare parts and consumables are not included in this Agreement.
Service Operation hours
- Operations shall be conducted during office hour, which is from Monday through Saturday between 10am and 6pm, emergency request by The Customer is chargeable after office hours.
- Inspection of air-conditioner problems will be free of charge during office hours, provided there is no pre-existing condition.
- A signed copy of service report will be given to The Customer after each service, other than first service as an invoice is issued. The service report indicates the service performed and has to be verified and there upon sign by The Customer or his representative.
- Any recommended repair works that are beyond the scope mentioned in this Agreement, a proposal and quotation will be forwarded to The Customer for consideration.
- Repairs not otherwise included in this Agreement, or the supply of replacement parts, including consumables will not be undertaken without our Customer’s written authority, but in the event of urgency, the Contractor will proceed upon authorization by Customer nominated.
- All spare parts replaced by The Contractor carries a 3 to 6 months warranty period, depending on parts replaced and with limitation of replacing one time only within the warranty period if the replaced parts fail.
- The Customer shall ensure that The Contractor’s personnel have full and safe access to the Equipment at all reasonable times for the purpose of providing the Services.
- It is The Customer’s responsibility to contact The Contractor to schedule for Maintenance.
- The Contractor will assist The Customer by reminding them through phone call when Maintenance is due however The Contractor is not responsible under any circumstances for lapsed maintenance.
- Maintenance that passed its schedule period is considered void.
- The Customer shall not permit any other person to carry out any work unless prior written approval first been obtained from The Contractor. The Contractor reserve the right to terminate agreement without notice in breach of this clause.
- The Customer shall inform The Contractor at least 1 working days in advance should there is any cancellation of scheduled appointment, if not, it will be counted as a one-time service rendered.
Limitation of Liability
- The Contractor will not be liable for loss or damage, consequential damages of otherwise arising from the operation or failure of the Equipment, or its controls, nor for materials or labour delays.
- The Contractor will not be liable for damages or failure of the equipment, or its controls, if it is altered or repaired by The Customer or any person other than The Contractor’s authorised service representative.
- The Contractor will not be liable for any loss of belongings and valuables in The Customer’s premises. It is customers’ self-responsibility of safeguarding their own belongings and valuables.
- The Contractor reserves the rights to revise the contract fee to include new taxes, levies or charges as and when the relevant governmental authority shall implement or impose same during the term.
- 3-times Annual Contract service will be completed in 9 months given another 3 months as warranty.
- 4-times Annual Contract service will be completed in 10 months given another 2 months as warranty.
- 6-times Annual Contract service will be completed in 11 months given another 1 month as warranty.
- The Contractor reserves the rights to void all services that are not completed within 1 year from the date of agreement.
- The Contractor reserves the rights to terminate The Customer’s contract in the event that The Customer breaches any obligations hereunder. Reimbursement of the amount equivalent to the outstanding services not performed will be given to The Customer.
- The Contractor reserves the rights in not reimbursing the balance contract fee to the The Customer, which is equivalent to the outstanding service not performed, if The Customer terminates the contract when the service has commenced or before the Contract expiry date.
- The Customer is liable to pay a penalty fee for terminating the contract, which is equivalent to 20% of the total contract fee, if the service for the Contract has not commenced.
- If termination is requested before the completion of the maintenance service, the charges of the maintenance service rendered will be calculated as ad-hoc service fee.
- There will be an administrative charge of $15.00 for the refund process.
Personal Data Protection
- By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up for any services offered by us, you agree and consent to The Contractor, as well as its representatives (collectively referred to herein as “Tech-V”, “we” or “our”) collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to Tech-V’s authorized service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth.
- From time to time, we may contact The Customer via electronic mail, telephone (call or SMS Text), to inform you about our services.
- Please note that we may still send you non-marketing messages such as services related notices.
- Alteration to Terms and Conditions
- The Contractor may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time by posting an amended copy on The Contractor website www.techvace.com/terms and that The Customer will be bound by such amendments.
SCOPE OF WORK FOR AIR-CONDITIONER MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- Check operation of fan
- Check and clean air filter
- Check and clean blower (if applicable)
- Check and clean cooling coil (Chemical flushing not included)
- Dismantle and clean water tray (if applicable)
- Flush drain pipe
- Check water pipe joint
- Check and clean conditions of switches
- Check operation of thermostat
- Check compressor suction and discharge pressures
- Check condenser coils (Chemical cleaning and dry cleaning not included)
- Check ampere of compressor
- Check operation of fan motor
- Check and clean pan piping
- Check fan bearings and grease
- Check and tighten all nuts & screws